Thursday, April 24, 2008

Adult Life ahead


I've always fantasized of how my life would be after college. And now, here it is knocking in my head "Hello Jacke!! I'm Here, I'm no longer your fantasy" and then I will cringe, and "Crap"

"what am i to do with life?". Im out of ideas.. where are all the thousand Ideas I have been fantasizing about? They all took a vacation, I guess..
well, let's just leave them there and look back on the last memorable day, me and my friends had..



these are my bestest friends.,Karen, Me, Eia and Marianne. We look crazy there, and we really are crazy because sooner or later we will have to leave each other's company.

well not exactly temporarily but we know for a fact that life after college won't be as much fun as our days before.

This team is already tried and tested.. From us came out the words "we are one!!" that soon gave us Identity. Thanks to Eia for that copywriting skill, our friendship did have its slogan.





Now, we're really crazy.


here is just 1/3 of the bunch of people I have made special memories with during college..

we all look nice here.. but we don't look like that always.

Thanks to concealers, we were able to hide the fruits of our hard labours: eyebags.






oh, how those days passed so quickly..

If only we could stay young forever..

but hey! It will neverbe..

so here we are on seperate paths, yet forever will be brothers and sisters.


For Adver 3-5

I give you this..

ciao!!

No comments: